Thursday, January 7, 2010

projects coming soon!

I have a couple projects that I have wanted to get started on for a while now and another that I need to finish. I have been procrastinating way too much when it comes to sewing and one of my new year's resolutions is to put an end to this nonsense. The project that I need to finish is about the easiest thing you can sew.. a pillow. haha. I have already cut out the fabric and have the fiberfill waiting on the sidelines. It is slightly tricky because it has an overlay of cheesecloth and beading that will be sewn into the side seams, nothing really hard though. The next project is to make a rockin' pair of leggings with beading and maybe some studs or spikes. I really love the ones by Doo Ri. that I recently posted and am wanting to make something similar. The project after I finish my leggings also involves some beading. I love love love cardigans and I have this vision of one with beading, chiffon, ruffles and probably some other elements. I need to go to the fabric store and see what I can find. I have a general idea, but I usually need to see fabric or trims to really envision what I want the final product to look like. So in the meantime here is a peek inside my sewing bag :)



No comments:

Post a Comment