Sunday, January 17, 2010

new job

I'm sorry its been a while since I've updated my blog, but I have been super busy with my new job as a graphic art designer!!! It is for a clothing company that has several different labels and can be found at Urban Outfitters, Delias, Buckle, Macy's, Dillards,Target and several boutiques. I was hired to mostly work on the higher end brand called Sanctify which is similar to a brand called Affliction. This job requires an in-depth knowledge of photoshop, illustrator and bridge as well as a lot of creativity. Its funny because I have been using those programs for over 6 years and I have already learned a lot of new tricks and different techniques that I have never used before in just the 3 days I've been working there. Its weird how life works out. I was planning on going to South Korea for a year in March to teach ESL and travel for around Asia afterwards. I definitely am not giving up my dreams of traveling the world, but I love what I'm doing and I can't wait to see my designs actually produced and sold in stores. Anyways I'm really excited about my new career and I'm going to try and make more time to update on here and wanted to let everyone know that's what I've been up to and why I haven't updated in the past several days.

Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment