Wednesday, January 6, 2010

men's day wednesday

Today I've decided to make it men's day wednesday. Men really get the short end of the stick when it comes to fashion. Women have so many more choices of different garments and accessories and its just not fair. Granted there are a lot of men that don't really care about being fashionable and hate shopping. At least that's what most of the men I know tell me, but the thing is its very hard to find fashionable men's clothing at least in my opinion (unless you want to spend an arm and a leg) so I can see where a guy would get frustrated while he is shopping. I do have good news though! I have seen a resurgence of the cardigan sweater for men and they aren't too hard to find. Most of the ones I've seen are kind of plain but its a start! I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to wear one and I think if I buy one for him, he will. I'm still searching for a good one so when I find it I will post a picture of him wearing it if he'll let me.. haha. Anyways I hope you will enjoy the cardigan eye candy that I fantasize about outfitting boys across the world in.

No comments:

Post a Comment