Monday, January 4, 2010

music monday

I thought it might be fun have a theme for everyday of the week, not sure if I'll actually stick to it but i'll try my best. So today is Monday and I thought it would be fun to make it a musical one. I love all types of music from opera to indie rock. my boyfriend, Brad, has xm radio in his car and I like to listen to sirius xu or alt nation and they play a lot of underground ground or under the radar bands that are amazing and deserve to be heard! I listen to mainstream music too but those artists already get enough press and aren't always as creative or innovative in the art of composing beautiful sounds to the ear. So without any further adieu here are my top 5 fav songs of the moment:


5. matt & kim- daylight

4. the wombats- let's dance to joy division

3. atlas sound- walkabout

2. julian casablancas- 11th dimension

1. washed out- belong



If you like any of these songs let me know and also if you want to share some music you like with me, i would love to hear from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment