Friday, January 8, 2010

favorite things friday

There are so many things in this world I love and want to do so I compiled this little visual of my current obsessions :)


1. Beautiful flowers preferably in pink <3

2. This is a Vera Wang ring that I have been lusting after for a long time and will probably be purchasing soon.

3. Traveling! I love going to new places and making new memories

4. Nothing is better than a cup of hot cocoa on a cold night bundled up close to a fireplace with friends, family or your sweetheart boyfriend :)

5. I love luggage especially when it looks this fancy. I have been needing some new pieces forever and I just can't seem to find the perfect one.

6. Sewing and crafting is something I have been doing all my life. My mother taught me how to sew when I was probably around the age of 8 and I'm still going strong today.

7. I was going to buy these gloves from topshop.com but when I went to purchase them, they were sold out :( So now I shall be crafting my own soon. Pictures will be posted as soon as they are made.

8. Love + toast perfume in sugar grapefruit is my new favorite perfume. I shall be purchasing this very soon from my local urban outfitters.

1 comment: