Saturday, January 2, 2010

the introduction

My name is Caroline and I created this blog to mainly post imagery that inspires me as well as some of my own artwork. I am a fashion designer and artist based out of the Southeastern United States and I recently graduated from O'More College of Design located in Nashville, Tennessee with a B.F.A. in Fashion Design and Merchandising. I could write more about myself, but I don't feel like writing out my whole life story at this time so here is a short questionnaire I did instead:

what are your goals in life? to be a successful designer, own a cute store where i can sell the things i’ve made, learn at least on other language fluently and travel the world

what is your best memory? when i first moved to nashville and didn’t know anyone or my way around to well, and i would just go see movies by myself or drive around and discover new places and then when i started making new friends taking them to my secret spots

what is your favorite song at the moment? washed out- belong

what is your favorite song of all time? bjork- alarm call

if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? croatia, france or japan

have you traveled to any other countries? yes! ireland and the bahamas

are you a clean or messy person? slightly messy but i usually get tired of it and have a big cleaning and organizing day once a month

are you left or right handed? i'm a lefty! well i only write and use chopsticks left handed but for everything else i use my right hand. maybe i'm technically ambidextrous? i'm still call myself a south paw though!

what personality traits do you look for in a partner? i like guys that are affectionate and let me know they care about me, must be able to make intelligent and meaningful conversation and they have to be able to make me laugh

what is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? how he is dressed and if he has a nice face

do you currently have a boyfriend/girlfriend? yes! his name is brad and he is my beautiful blonde boyfriend who is also a fellow south paw, my snuggle bunny and knows just what to say to cheer me up and make me laugh when i'm feeling blue.

any celebrity crushes? scarlett johanssen, zooey deschanel, gael garcia bernal

what personality traits do you dislike in other people? i dislike people who talk too much and have nothing significant to say or only talk about themselves, anyone who is really trashy or acts of low class or people who think they are better or more intelligent than others

what is your favorite food? sushi

what is your favorite dessert? creme brule or homemade strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone with whip cream and a cherry on top. yum!

what are your favorite ready wear brands? free people, french connection, bb dakota, angie, betsey johnson

what are your favorite couture brands? karen walker, rodarte, balmain, luella, marc jacobs, miu miu, prada, anna sui, rebecca taylor

what is your style? i'm kind of all over the board. i love to wear really girly dresses with bows and ruffles to some skinny jeans with a black studded rocker top. i could go more into detail but i created this blog to post fashion and art that i like so if you stay tuned you will start to get an idea over time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment